CeGe is the owner and manager of the website. You can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
CeGe informs you that if you browse the cegeglobal.com website, you acquire the status of user from the outset, and you must use this website in accordance with the applicable regulations on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (Law 34/2002 LSSI-CE).
To be able to contact through this website, the user expressly and fully accepts the following Conditions of Use and the Privacy and Cookies Policy in relation to the purpose of processing the data that you decide to provide us.
Access to and use of the cegeglobal.com website will be governed and subject to these general conditions. Thus, access to and use of the cegeglobal.com website implies full and unreserved acceptance of these “General Conditions” and all applicable laws, so the user must read them carefully.
The pages and contents may contain errors, inaccuracies or omissions. In this case, please notify us as soon as possible to proceed with the pertinent modification.
- CeGe offers on its website information related to the type of activity, products and services it sells.
- CeGe reserves the right to modify, update or eliminate access to the website at any time, as well as the General Conditions, without prior notice. These modifications and updates affect the user in the sense that they must go to this section to verify the General Conditions in force.
- The photographs, texts, designs, identifying signs, images, animated sound sequences or not, videos, as well as all the works integrated into the Web page are the property of CeGe or third parties that have authorized CeGe to use them.
- CeGeauthorizes you to download the contents, copy or print any page of this website, but exclusively for personal use or that excludes any use for advertising and/or commercial purposes, or those uses that are not contemplated within the authorized uses in articles 31 to 40bis of the Consolidated Text of the Intellectual Property Law (R.D. Leg. 1/1996). As long as this does not infringe the copyright or any other property right of CeGe, nor change, modify, or delete any information, content, or its warnings. The copy of Information should not be understood as an authorization to transfer to You or to any Person the rights of property of CeGe.
- The user may not, in any case, modify or delete the identifying data that may exist of the rights of CeGe or third parties on the contents. The user may only access the contents through the means or procedures that have been made available for this purpose on the Web page or are regularly used on the Internet for that purpose, provided that they do not imply a violation of Intellectual Property rights or any type of of damage to the cegeglobal.com website and/or its information and services offered.
- The user undertakes to use the information and services of the cegeglobal.com website in accordance with the law, these general conditions, morality, good customs and public order. And to make correct and lawful use of the services and content.
- CeGe does not assume any responsibility for the information contained in third-party Web pages that can be accessed through links. The presence of links on the Web page are for informational purposes only. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so solely at your own risk, and it is your responsibility to take all precautions against viruses or other destructive elements.
- All comments, information, suggestions and/or ideas received through this page will be considered freely transferred to CeGe. Please do not send information that cannot be processed in this way.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The parties expressly agree that this contract will be governed and interpreted, in all its terms and conditions, in accordance with current Spanish legislation.