At CeGe we make our clients’ ideas and projects a reality. We make sure that the most ambitious creativity and concepts are made a reality, and that this is done on time, without any mistakes, with the highest-possible quality and in a smooth process. Whether it’s production, design, technology or logistics, we take care of everything, allowing you to focus on your business and your priorities with peace of mind and efficiency.
The most demanding certifications recognise our efforts to look after and take care of the environment. We have established an internal code to ensure that the daily activities of our staff have the lowest-possible impact on the environment. We offer our customers a range of green products and develop processes that reduce the ecological footprint of our offer. We take our commitment even further: we only work with suppliers who demonstrate the same sensitivity to nature care for the environment as we do.
To demonstrate our commitment to caring for our environment, CeGe management has defined an Environmental Management System in accordance with ISO 14001 based on the following principles:
- To guarantee compliance with the applicable legal and regulatory requirements, and other requirements to which we subscribe voluntarily, related to Graphic Arts and to the environmental aspects and impacts of our activity.
- To ensure that our activity is carried out with pollution prevention criteria, in order to minimise its environmental impact, with a focus on the life analysis of our products and services.
- To protect the environment, including pollution prevention and other specific commitments pertaining to the context of the organisation.
- To optimise the consumption of raw materials through process improvement, recycling of materials and appropriate waste treatment.
- To involve, motivate and commit all personnel, with the aim of seeking their participation in the management and application of the Environmental Management System, in order to achieve the objectives and milestones established within the framework of the continuous improvement of the system.